Monday, January 18, 2010

Lupus Signs And Symptoms Lupus Questions Please Help?

Lupus questions please help? - lupus signs and symptoms

Can anyone tell me what are the symptoms of lupus that are the heart, how? For example, who have tested and I have not received my lab work here yet, but when I walk on the treadmill to explode my heart would, and I can not breathe. I know many other symptoms of lupus and my doctor cared for.

My main question is, can you explain what part of the heart can feel like lupus? In addition, you must have the rash, "butterfly" from lupus? It could not heal very dry, scaly skin on the feet, as a sign of lupus?

1 comments:

Sherin S said...

Lupus is an autoimmune disease where the major dermatological manifestations or symptoms of lupus is a skin rash. The characteristic rash is seen through the region, malar facial rash, "butterfly", which is accentuated by sunlight. There are two types of systemic and discoid lupus. Effects on the skin only during the disc-systemic diseases may involve systemic and renal diseases, etc.
She asked us if he would kike you say that the butterfly rash is a symptom of lupus, as a sign of skin are not negligible.

Post a Comment